Dear Pastor’s Wives and Women’s Ministry Leaders:
It’s time to get your plans together for bringing a group to the Spring Regional Women’s Conference, “BeautyFull!”
The conference is taking a slightly different approach, we will have church, meal fellowship and lodging all under one roof. The speakers are anointed for such a time as this. I’m praying for a supernatural time for women to be set free, ministries enlarged and a launching pad to reach souls in our local church as if Jesus may come today! Oh yes, He May Come Today!
WHEN: Friday, March 28 – Sunday, March 30, 2013
COST: $99 PER PERSON This covers: 4 sessions; Friday evening (after service): Soup, Sandwich, Desert Bar; Saturday & Sunday morning light breakfasts; Zumba sessionRegistration forms will be sent first of January.
Friday Evening: Devin Wallace is a pastor’s wife, mother of four children, and an evangelist called to speak the Word of God. She ministers consistently at their two campuses in Chattanooga, Evangelist, plus she often speaks to women at their church/orphanage plant in Guatemala.
Saturday Evening and Sunday morning: Joycelyn Barnett is described as Preacher, Pastor, Prophet, Passionate and Purpose-Driven Prophetess Evangelist. Her first ministry has always been to her children, her grandchild, and her husband.
She will be a featured night speaker at our upcoming Church of God International General Assemby.
Saturday Morning: Julia Walker Crews will have a powerful message, especially for the younger women in your church. As a young wife, she lost her husband in a car wreck, but she’s a living testimony of God’s redemption in devastation.
Double Tree Hilton, 210 Holiday Court, Annapolis, MD 21401 Phone: (410)-224-3150
You must make your own reservations. Request the Delmarva-dc Church of God Women’s Conference rate. Click here to make hotel reservations now!
1-4 people in room flat rate: $109 plus 14%tax per night (If you have 4 in the room, divide approx. $123 by 4 = $31 per person for lodging per night. ) (2 in the room, divide approx $123 by 2 = approx $61.50 per person per night)
You may also choose your own lodging.
- Westfield Mall is less than a half mile. Annapolis Towne Center is within walking distance or a quick ride on the Hilton Shuttle.
- The beautiful, historic waterfront district of downtown Annapolis is less than three miles.
- Easy access to Route 50
Tips & Ideas
- Put it on your church calendar now. Print off the flyer on this page.
- A church, I recently visited, had set up each Sunday in the lobby of the church a place for women to deposit monies for the trip. Similar to a savings account kept by the Women’s Ministries Department of their church. That’s a great service to the ladies.
- Team up with churches in your area to charter a bus.
Click on the flyers below to download!!